Leader in Training Program: July 2-4, 2020
You can sign up for LIT Program through our registration page.
- 3-day program for older campers (13 – 18 years)
- Thursday July 2 – Saturday July 4.
- Two 90-minute virtual sessions each day (one at 10 and one at 1)
- Fun virtual evening activities on Thursday and Friday night
- All LIT sessions and activities held online via Zoom
- Volunteer hours towards Ontario Secondary School Diploma
This program is designed for older campers interested in learning more about local ecology and developing their leadership abilities.
- Leadership training and practice designing camp activities
- Fun team building activities
- Virtual campfire and other fun social activities
- Emergency drills for online camp
- Resume and cover letter workshop
LITs who successfully complete the program are invited to volunteer at regular camp sessions! LITs gain leadership skills and volunteer hours towards their Ontario Secondary School Diplomas.
Apply to volunteer by emailing email@example.com with your availability. There is no cost to volunteer.
|Thursday July 2, 2020||Virtual LIT Camp, Day #1: Times TBD|
|Friday July 3, 2020||Virtual LIT Camp, Day #2: Times TBD|
|Saturday July 4, 2020||Virtual LIT Camp, Day #3: Times TBD|
- Lunch and snacks
- Reusable water bottle
- Materials for activities