|Eco-Adventure Day Camp||Leader In Training Program||Public Family Night Events|
|For 8-13 year old|
|For 13-18 year old |
young adult leaders
|Public weekly events |
Activities at Elbow Lake include…
- Outdoor Adventure: Campers will have the opportunity to canoe, swim, hike, Geocache, and explore the beautiful area that Elbow Lake has to offer!
- Ecology Crafts and Activities: Eco-Adventure Camp will focus on the local ecology that can be found around the Queen’s University Biological Station. Many of these species can be found across the country and will be explored through fun crafts and activities that will teach kids about the local ecology and different biological processes!
- Get-to-Know-You Games: One of the things we’ve missed most is connecting with our friends! We have some fun games up our sleeve so that you can make new friends during the camp sessions! We’re ready with scavenger hunts, running games, and so many other activities so that you can work together and meet the other campers!
- Eco-Engineering: Campers will use their problem solving and design skills to create solutions to unique problems. Activities such as building your own bird nest, designing beaver lodges and even making a fort to hibernate in will push campers to their creative edge!
- Special Guests: Hear from incredible researchers who specialize on native species such as the spotted salamander or the Gray Ratsnake!
…and much more!