For 10-14 year old campers
For 15-18 year old young adult leaders
Public event each Thursday during camp sessions
Activities at Elbow Lake include…
- Water activities
- Eco-Adventure Camp’s waterfront is located on pristine Elbow Lake. In the middle of the hot summer campers will be able to cool off with a dip off the shore. Campers will also have the opportunity to learn canoeing skills from our staff. In addition to water activities, the shoreline provides campers with a unique eco-system to explore, as campers will test their skills catching frogs, minnows, crayfish, fish and more!
- Forest Fun and Wilderness Exploration
- Our facility has dozens of kilometers of trails and hundreds of hectares of woodlands that campers will be exploring. Campers will be engaged in a variety of activities that will allow them to interact with nature. Hike trails filled with exciting wildlife. Use advanced GPS systems to aid in orienteering and Geocaching. Learn to identify native flora and fauna, including birds, snakes, turtles, beetles, and fungi while playing wilderness games!
- Campers will use their problem solving and design skills to create solutions to unique problems. Activities such as building your own bug catchers, bird nests, spider webs, water purification and individual challenges will push campers to the creative edge.
- Special Guests
- Hear from incredible researchers who specialize on native species such as the spotted salamander or the Gray Ratsnake.