Parent Handbook now available here
Are you interested in nature, biology, conservation and ecology? Do you love being outdoors? Do you like swimming, hiking and canoeing? If you said yes to any of these questions then Eco-Adventure Camp is the place for you!
Eco-Adventure Camp is hosted at the beautiful Elbow Lake Environmental Eduation Centre located just north of Kingston. Our facility features 400 hectares of protected forest and a private lake which we look forward to sharing with you!
We are offering three unique programs for you to choose from.
Session Dates: 2013
- Eco-Adventure Day Camp for 8-14 year old campers.
- transportation is provided to and from Queen's campus, 9:00am-5:00pm
- NEW extended program is available for early drop off at 8:00 am
- Leader In Training Program for 15-18 year old young adult leaders.
- Family night at Elbow Lake each Thursday from July 11-August 22.
To register please visit our Registration page!
Contact Us: email@example.com