Eco-Adventure Camp is hosted at the beautiful Elbow Lake Environmental Eduation Centre located just north of Kingston. Our facility features 400 hectares of protected forest and a private lake which we look forward to sharing with you!
We are offering three unique programs for you to choose from.
- Eco-Adventure Day Camp for 8-14 year old campers.
- transportation is provided to and from Queen's campus, 9:00am-5:00pm
- NEW extended program is available for early drop off at 8:00 am
- Leader In Training Program for 15-18 year old young adult leaders.
- Family night at Elbow Lake each Thursday from July 11-August 22.
To register please visit our Registration page!
Contact Us: email@example.com
Like our Facebook page!